How can cultivating a deeper relationship with the cycles of the seasons and the stars transform your life?
Improve germination rates and increase your harvest yields by gardening with the moon whether you are a novice gardener or a longtime green thumb
Understand your physical strengths and vulnerabilities in context of the cosmos and medical astrology to enhance your wellness routines
Gain clarity on your emotional ebbs and flows to improve communication and relate with more compassion and clarity to those around you
Learn how to follow a lunar calendar to track your most powerful creative potential and also when is best to rest to set clear intentions and manifest them into reality
☽ Medicine Making
Tap into traditional rhythms of harvesting medicinal plants from your garden and making medicine to enhance the potency of your herbal preparations
☽ Spiritual Practices
Grow in your relationship to the elements of earth and the cycles of the cosmos to ground your routines and find alignment with celestial rhythms in waking and dream life
Register by 11/30 and Save $100 with Early Bird Discount!
Our study explores Lunar Influences on Gardening – Harvesting – Medicine Making – Emotional Healing – Physical Wellness – Intention Setting – Manifesting - and more...
Understand the lunar cycle including the energetic influences of phases (apogee, perigee, waxing moon, waning moon, Full Moon, New Moon) through the study of the calendar year corresponding with each lunar sign
Explore the intersection of astronomy and astrology through historically cited teachings, lunar-influenced cosmologies, and traditions throughout all the worlds religions
Learn the influence of the moon on your garden from seed planting, harvesting, propagation, and weeding through a study of modern science and folk traditions
Develop a deeper connection to your own lunar profile and learn throughout the year, and explore ideal times to set intentions, manifest dreams, and release ideas, beliefs, and behaviors you have outgrown
Align your personal and professional activities with the most positive lunar influences by planning strategically and living consciously with the daily moon
Create health rituals based on lunar activity that optimize fertility, energy, and healing potential by aligning with plant allies, holistic modalities, and cosmic forces
Gain insight into the influences of lunar movements on personal relationships and learn how to align communications with the cosmos.
Enter your bullet points here..
with a Celestial Skywatch Forecast, Gardening by the Moon, Journal Prompts, Lunation Reflections, Zodiac teachings, and Exercises to Guide and Ground you for each New & Full Moon
to connect with the current seasonal influences and prepare for the season ahead with an opportunity to connect with classmates and ask questions of our teaching team
Moongazers Community Forum - Connect with classmates to share experiences and resources as you grow together along your celestial journey
Monthly Personal Planner Calendar Pages -
Use planner pages to follow the lunar cycles and mark your energy and emotions, document observations in your garden, and set out plans aligned with the moon’s rhythms. Enjoy digital version or print for your wall!
Lunar Lessons Library - Hundreds of supplemental lessons to enhance each Moon’s workbook and deepen your understanding of astronomy, astrology, folklore and history, health, gardening, and emotional cycles
Special Workshops each Solar and Lunar Eclipse
Payment plans are available!
Enter your bullet points here..
Emily Ruff is a community herbalist who has practiced the art and science of plant healing for two decades. Rooted in the swamps of Florida, she now stewards Sage Mountain in the footsteps of her friend and mentor, renowned herbalist Rosemary Gladstar.
Her background in gardening and botany came in childhood while wandering the wilderness and digging in the sandy soils of Florida her father, a botany and astronomy professor. His love of the cosmos was instilled on his daughter at an early age through regular nighttime rituals of watching stars transit and planets journey across the skies.
Emily’s classes have been described as “heart-filled" and “empowering,” creating a bridge between the teachings of our ancestors and the technologies of our modern world.
Early Bird discounts expire at midnight on November 30th!
One payment per month of
One payment per month of
Enter your info:
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionOne-time payment ($397.00)$397.00
- Preferred optionSplit pay (4x $111.00)4x $111.00
Need a Personalized Natal Chart
Add on a Personalized Natal Chart for $75 to receive your full astrological profile at the time of your birth
Make payment safely with our secure checkout
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xMoon Medicine$0-+
All prices in USD
Don't wait - save $100! Early Bird Enrollment closes in
Get a taste of our classes -
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is this course for everyone?YES! No astrology or astronomy experience is required - we start with the fundamentals and build on the basics as we go. If you're well-versed with astrology and astronomy concepts, you'll still find great value in the livetime calendars to track the cycles, historic lessons, and community engagement.
- What makes this class different than other astrology courses?Moon Medicine is a one-of-a-kind curriculum, weaving science and spirit, astronomy and astrology, heavens and earth. There is truly no program out there that brings together intellect and intuition with plants and planets in the same way. We strive to share these teachings in formats to meet all learning styles, with videos, workbooks, and exercises suited to all levels of experience. Interaction with course instructors and classmates, and a wealth of bonus materials, make this course a program that not only leaves you with more knowledge, but with a true transformation in your personal relationships with the planets that will stay with you for a lifetime.
- What if I want a refund?No course is a perfect match for every student. Submit your refund request by December 30th for a no-questions-asked full refund.
- Do I need to have a birth chart for the course?We find that this study is enhanced by weaving your personal natal chart into the learning across the course of the calendar year. If you've already got a chart, dig it out and dust it off so you can start to compare it to the teachings of each lesson. If you don't have a birth chart or natal chart yet, you can add one on to the course for an additional fee.
- I am enrolled. Now what?Welcome! We are so excited to have you here. Your Course Orientation will be held Tuesday December 20th at 7 pm, and your first Workbook and Lesson will be released in advance of the December 23rd New Moon. Keep an eye on your inbox for login instructions, and be sure to add email@example.com to your safelist so that important course messages don't end up in your Promotions or Spam folder.
Copyright 2022 -2023 -- Moon Medicine and Emily Ruff